* Play some music. Loosen up with a dance party.
* Don't be shy. You're there because you want to be.
* If you find yourself stage struck sing your fave song in your head.
* Be confident in your picture taking. You probably won't realise at the time but the pictures you're taking are awesome!
* It's digital. Snap away!
* Experiment: Stand on something and look down on your subject.
* Don't just focus on their face. Look for details. Feet. Jewellery.
* When all else fails, jump! Jumping pictures are always cool.
* Feeling tense? Laugh. Fake laughing makes you really laugh and when you laugh you're gorgeous.
* If you're going to make sound effects ie. pretending to shoot a lazer gun or pretending to be a lion. Commit. Make the sounds and make them loud.
* The camera catches how beautiful you are but if you're carrying tension it catches that too. Don't clench your jaw or square your shoulders. Shake it out.
* When you're the photographer don't be scared to get in close to your subject. Get in their face.
* When having close ups taken don't be scared. Look into the lens and find your reflection. Play with it.
* Ask your group for ideas. Give suggestions.
* There are free editing programs you can use. I recommend picnik.
Do you have any tips to add? Leave it in the comment box and we'll add it.