Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Old West

We're not talking cheesy cowgirl costumes. I'm thinking more along the lines of gun-slinger, tough guys. This photo is the jumping-off point. He's scary good-looking.
I love the poncho theme, maybe modified into some sort of scarf.

The hats don't have to be "cowboy" necessarily.
OOOOOOOO Fringe, how I love thee.
Muted tones with mix-and-match patterns. We can be feminine without looking like cowgirl pinups. No short-shorts and unbuttoned shirts showing our cleavage. Yuck.
If you have a cowboy hat, bring it along, for sure. If not, that's ok.
We're tough. And smoking hot.
With maybe a softer side.
Cute hair and pretty makeup.
But don't forget the gun-slinger edge.

Time and Place TBA.
I'd like to go out to one of the ghost towns.


OK, so I don't know if we want to make a day out of this but I realllllly want to go here. It's a spooky ghost town that I've heard all sorts of stories about. I would love to take a day trip. Just for the sake of it, really. What do you think??? It's almost 3 hours away, but I'm dying to see it.

Post edit:
Time and Place: Meet at 7:00 pm in front of building 7. We'll carpool to wherever we're going.

No Montana. Sad day, but I will think of another haunted-looking place, closer to home. :) That way more people can come.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I've been thinking about doing this very theme! It's fate!

Megan Marie said...

Come for a visit!

The life of Jayne said...

I have been there and it is cool!! :)

Stephanie and Todd said...

When are you thinking about doing this? I will be very lonely and bored in Rexburg until Todd comes, so I would definitely be up for a day trip! Just hold off doing this for another week!

Tayvia and Family said...

some of these pictures make me thing woodstock or the play "HAIR"