Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Balloon Ideas!!! :)

Wednesday night at 7pm! Meet in front of building 11 at the UV. We're going to be floating away with balloons!!!!
I tried to find some pictures that might help you with clothes! I thought, bright colors with layering. The more over-the-top you are, the more fun the pictures come out, but make sure you are comfortable in whatever you choose!
LOVE this makeup and hair! Big hair makes the look! Bright lips, yum!

Here's a chance to try great styles you've seen!



Let me know if you need help choosing an outfit. I have costume boxes, too. And I love to primp and do hair and makeup!
xoxo, Megan


3 comments:

Laura said...

I am jealous! I reeeeeally wish I was there. Maybe I'll set up the same theme and do it here. It looks great. Can't wait to see the pics.

Brittany said...

YAY!!! I can wait and I think Laurie is excited too. She just called asking what to wear!

The Henderson Family said...

I might need help! I'll try my best!