Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Secret Lives of Housewives.

Hey, Megan. I've found someone who is willing to jump of stuff for me to take her picture!

I want to do a themed shoot along these lines: The Secret Lives of Housewives. It could be a series. Different secrets. If you have any ideas or thoughts let me know. I'm running with this one.

Here's how I see the first one:

To begin the housewife is wholesome and nurturing. She waves her husband off to work and takes care of a few chores. Then her girlfriends come over for 'brunch', all dressed similarly. These pictures would probably have a vintage wash.

Kids are put upstairs to play whilst mommy spends some time with the ladies. The bedroom door is shut.

Then out comes the Guitar Hero. They're a closet girlband when their husbands are at work.

They all get changed - think Sandra Dee to Sandy (Grease) transformations. Each woman with a different Rockstar identity - 80's rocker, glam rock etc... Lomo wash for these pics I think.

Jumping off furniture etc... 

Then all cleaned up and dinner is on table for the mister getting home.

No comments: